Would you like to be part of our team? You can find all the information you need here.
idm Industrieservice & Drucklufttechnik Magdeburg GmbH is a medium-sized company with over 25 years of business experience. We are a competent and valued service partner for industry and trade. Our competence lies above all in the field of machine and plant services, the implementation, modernization, maintenance and repair of industrial plants and in the field of industrial cleaning. This competence is supported by our colleagues, in whom we regularly invest through further training. For our growth course we are looking for you as new colleagues to strengthen our team.
You will find our current job offers here under the individual areas.
Simply click on the area you are interested in below.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS AND FUTURE EMPLOYEES:
We, idm Industrieservice & Drucklufttechnik Magdeburg GmbH, collect and process your personal data for the purpose of handling the application procedure.
If you send us your application documents electronically, for example by e-mail, they will be forwarded to the person responsible for processing.
If we conclude an employment contract with you, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in accordance with the legal regulations.
If no employment contract is concluded, the application documents will be deleted six months after notification of the decision to reject the application, provided that no other legitimate interests of the person responsible for processing the data conflict with the deletion.
Mechanics & Electronics
as Mechanic / Industrial electrician / Electronics technician / Mechatronics technician (m/f)
What tasks do you expect?
- Execution of mechanical or electrical and electronic repair and maintenance work on the production plants and processing machines, especially our customers’ machine tools
- Conversion of existing or assembly, installation and setup of new machine components or assemblies according to drawings and specifications;
- Function monitoring, analysis of errors and troubleshooting on our customers’ machines
- Safeguarding a high machine / plant availability for our customers.
What should you bring?
- completed vocational training as a mechanic or industrial electrician or electronics technician or mechatronics engineer
- first or several years of professional experience in the maintenance of machines, preferably machine tools in a manufacturing environment
- task-specific specialist knowledge in operating and plant engineering, ideally in machine tool technology
- as electronic technician or mechatronic technician practical knowledge and experience with MSR / automation technology from Siemens or Heidenhain
- Ready to work during shifts and, if necessary, at weekends with appropriate remuneration
- Responsibility and an independent way of working
- Open cooperation with our customers’ employees.
What do we offer?
- a solid new professional home with a focus on employees and flat hierarchies
- regular further training in your competencies
- a family environment and a respectful team atmosphere
- a remuneration customary in the market (incl. allowances and triggers) with regular, performance-related review of your remuneration within the scope of wage adjustments
- Varied and responsible work within the scope of our services at our customers
- And if you want to work internationally, we can also offer that from time to time.
a new professional home with a focus on the employees
So if you are looking for a new professional home because you want to change your location or are dissatisfied with your employer, and want to be part of a successful team with long-term professional prospects through our growth course, then apply to us without hesitation.
Your application will of course be treated discreetly.
idm Industrieservice & Compressed Air Technology Magdeburg GmbH
Old ointment 6-10
Phone No: 0391 4011 152
There are currently no jobs available in this division.